Twinleaf Town Twinleaf Town

This is amazing!

Concidering it's MIDI, it sounds so... I don't know... there's something unique to it. 10/10

Mario Paint-1 Remix Mario Paint-1 Remix

Shweet

I am so crazy about Mario Paint. Mainly due to it being MS Paint with Mario's Face slapped all over it, add in a mini animator, a mini music composer and GNAT ATTACK and you've got Mario Paint!

Mario has had hits and misses in the past. Mario Paint is a bit of both to people. But I think it's a hit =D

Zelda Ocarina of Time - Market Zelda Ocarina of Time - Market

That was okay,,,

But unfortunately with the base the are a few off notes... it's not supposed to go like: G, G, A, A, B, B, C, C, G, G, A, A, B, B, C, C.

It's supposed to go like: G, G, A, A, B, B, C, C, G, G, C, D, G, G.

Nice job anyway ^_^

Chrono Trigger: Sad Chrono Trigger: Sad

Nice

That was cool. Chrono trigger was a great RPG.

mlake6 responds:

It sure is a great Rpg!

Around the block (LMNBMB) Around the block (LMNBMB)

An allright loop

This was an allright loop.

Imagine Reality Imagine Reality

That was ok...

That was ok. Not bad yet not good. What's with that silence around the end?

pink panther remix pink panther remix

It's great

You were stoned though. >_<. I think you have to be stoned to be able to make a pink panther remix hahahhahhaaha. I don't like it because it's not my kind of genre. Techno is a nono. But I'll still use it on my upcoming flash that is gonna be absloute shite. But good job.

D00M -- I sawed the demons! D00M -- I sawed the demons!

sweet

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! 8-| I am shocked by the power of it,that is sweet power, and I couldnt do that drum beat even if I studied it for 20 years, unless of course I am wrong :p, any way fucking awsome, how did you do something so awsome, what proggramme did you make this on aswell?

rocker206 responds:

Wow thanks for the review! I programmed this with reason.

The Legend of Zelda Remastered The Legend of Zelda Remastered

cool

hi didli do straight to my flash it goes. If you want to keep an eye out for this in my flash (possibly released tomorrow) it will be called mario&luigi super spoof saga.

donnie126-2002 responds: