Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Addictive

I really don't want to know what Purple Link is doing in that barrel...

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

olo

Funny. This truly is how I've always wanted to see Fred.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Funny...

Great animating. And it was funny.

And the guy below me obviously has never heard of over-exadurating. It plays a big part in comedy.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Oh wow challenging for sure!

It took me over 10 tries but sooner or later I found out the patterns. Sooner or later I got to the second round without dying once. And I only got to the second round twice. I got to Fabulous by just beating up gravestones when the tom turned into a skull thing. Then the rest of the game was a breeze.

The HTML Tutorial v.1 The HTML Tutorial v.1

Umm...

Umm... it's okay. But because I've practically mastared HTML already it seems all noobish heh.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

i've mastered html too, but this is for n00bs.

Prawn To Be Wild pt1 Prawn To Be Wild pt1

Yay

First review? Maybe. Anyway, a bit early down the line isn't it? You've nearly completed the series. =]

Twinleaf Town Twinleaf Town

This is amazing!

Concidering it's MIDI, it sounds so... I don't know... there's something unique to it. 10/10

Mario Paint-1 Remix Mario Paint-1 Remix

Shweet

I am so crazy about Mario Paint. Mainly due to it being MS Paint with Mario's Face slapped all over it, add in a mini animator, a mini music composer and GNAT ATTACK and you've got Mario Paint!

Mario has had hits and misses in the past. Mario Paint is a bit of both to people. But I think it's a hit =D

Zelda Ocarina of Time - Market Zelda Ocarina of Time - Market

That was okay,,,

But unfortunately with the base the are a few off notes... it's not supposed to go like: G, G, A, A, B, B, C, C, G, G, A, A, B, B, C, C.

It's supposed to go like: G, G, A, A, B, B, C, C, G, G, C, D, G, G.

Nice job anyway ^_^